Replace Missing Teeth Permanently with Dental Implants
Tooth loss can make you feel like you are the only person battling the challenges presented by missing teeth or navigating the sometimes confusing options for tooth replacement. Did you know, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than one-fourth of Americans over the age of 65 have lost all of their teeth? There are many others who also suffer from the consequences of tooth loss and gradual bone loss, which include:
- Difficulty chewing
- Changes in the way you talk
- Embarrassment about the way you look
- Shifting of the surrounding teeth
- Bone loss — for the rest of your life
- Chin wrinkle and hallowing of cheek
- Aged appearance
What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
When an implant is placed to restore the look and function of a single tooth, it performs much like your natural tooth did. Dental implants restore the appearance of your smile and are designed to look and feel just like the surrounding teeth. Comfortable and secure, dental implants restore your ability to speak and chew properly. Some of the many benefits of dental implants include:
- Implants restore proper chewing function.
- Implant supported dentures or bridges won’t move or loosen.
- Implants maintain bone and prevent bone resorption
- Implants allow replacing missing teeth without jeopardizing neighboring teeth.
- Implants eliminate loose dentures and pain associated with loose dentures.
- Implants improve speech and self-confidence.
- Implants don’t get decay or need a root canal
Whether utilized to individually replace teeth or as part of a treatment like permanent dentures, implants lend stability and permanence, affording you a freedom and confidence that cannot be achieved with traditional tooth replacement options alone.
Are You in Need of Dental Implants in Jupiter?
For exceptional service and quality care, call our office to schedule your consultation today. Dr. Fotek and our team of skilled professionals are committed to helping you achieve a beautiful, healthy smile with gentle periodontal treatment, implant dentistry, and preventative care.